R: [asterisk-gui] Problem with configuring GUI

Maurizio Pederneschi maury76 at rita.it
Mon Jan 8 00:56:37 MST 2007

Sorry Pari if I reply you so late...

I tried to check /etc/gui_sysconfig as you suggest, but I see that I haven't
this file in my /etc/asterisk. If I make ls gui*, this is the output I
obtain:

Gui_custommenus.conf
Gui_sysinfo
Gui_sysinfo.conf

Nothing else.

Can the problem on the "next" button depend on some wrong permissions? I've
installed all the component as 'root' user.

Thanks,
Maury