[asterisk-gui] GUI reset to config wizard

Zaheer K. Master lists at adamantsecurity.com
Sat Dec 15 14:52:03 CST 2007

Strange problem here...
I've had *NOW (beta 6, asterisk build 1.4.9)running perfectly for two weeks.
Today, my calls stopped coming in. I went to enter the GUI client (using
firefox) and whenever I log in, it takes me to the initial setup. If I log
in, it says "no analog ports have been detected" then times out and asks me
to re-enter my password. It continually times out and I can't get to the
configuration screens. What gives? I already tried clearing the cache,
rebooting the machine, and using IE, but all the same results.

Regards,
Zaheer