[asterisk-gui] G.722 codec support in Asterisk NOW

Kwok, Stephen Stephen.Kwok at polycom.com
Mon Dec 10 09:39:23 CST 2007

Hi All,

This is the first time I use this community list. I'm a new Asterisk user and I have just downloaded the Asterisk NOW ISO and installed in my system. I have a question here.

In the allowed/disallowed codec list for each configured extension, I didn't see the G.722.1 or G.722 codec available to be chosed.

I wonder if I can download this G.722/G.722.1 codec driver somewhere? Would be grateful if you could kindly advise how I can apply the driver if applicable, from the Asterisk console.

Thanks,
Stephen