[asterisk-gui] Digital Config

bkruse bkruse at digium.com
Thu Aug 30 13:22:39 CDT 2007

Andrew,

Will do :]

If you want to manually add a span, you can add this
entry in users.conf:
[trunk_nextnumber]
haszap=1 ; this does not really matter, as its a place holder. eg:

If I already have a trunk_1, I will add trunk_2
[trunk_2]
haszap=1
context = DID_trunk_2
trunkname = Custom - Digital Setup

Then in the dialplan (extensions.conf) we will add:
[globals]
trunk_2=zap/g1 ; the group you specified in zapata.conf

Then you can setup everything in the GUI.

-bk

This will work for temporary until I implement it.