[asterisk-gui] Documentation on Installation?

QUICK, RANDY RQUICK at THCS.ORG
Tue Aug 28 14:56:37 CDT 2007

I like the idea of upgrading the gui through the gui.  That would make it idiot proof.

Keep up the great work guys!  Its top notch!

Randy Quick
Telecommunications Analyst
Texoma Medical Center
903.416.4398