[asterisk-gui] Record using MixMonitor

bkruse bkruse at digium.com
Fri Aug 17 15:46:29 CDT 2007

I cannot think of an easy way to do this as of now, for this reason:

The users that are parsed in users.conf are simply registered
to the "dialplan" as you know it, with ast_register_extension, or
something like that.

So when users.conf is parsed, the user extension is automatically
created, so I am not sure how to add a statement before this
without editing asterisk, in which it would only be added
into trunk, etc.

Temporary Solution: Make a custom extension to call those
employees and monitor/record?

-bk