[asterisk-gui] Digital Line Support for AsteriskNOW

QUICK, RANDY RQUICK at THCS.ORG
Tue Aug 14 09:07:57 CDT 2007

I've never seen a PBX auto detect those settings.  Those will most likely have to be manually configured but if you guys have found a way to auto detect, that would be FANTASTIC!

-----Original Message-----
From: asterisk-gui-bounces at lists.digium.com
[mailto:asterisk-gui-bounces at lists.digium.com]On Behalf Of Brandon Kruse
Sent: Tuesday, August 14, 2007 9:00 AM
To: Asterisk GUI project discussion
Subject: Re: [asterisk-gui] Digital Line Support for AsteriskNOW

It is going great.

I just finished up ztscan.c and will commit it to trunk soon.

This will detect digital cards and write a file, so that the gui can read it in
and present the users with all the setup options.

Randy, just real quick, for my information, will you know the framing/coding and source of timing
for your spans you are connecting to? Or do you assume that the detection will automatically detect that.

-bk