[asterisk-gui] Graphs

Andrew Kohlsmith akohlsmith-asterisk at benshaw.com
Sun Apr 29 09:12:24 MST 2007

On Saturday 28 April 2007 10:32 pm, Tzafrir Cohen wrote:
> And there may be things other than Asterisk on your system.

Not if you're running any kind of production system...  I've got nullmailer,
courier-imap for voicemail and postgresql on there for CDR and realtime.
Eventually I'll move those off to another system but still, memory, swap and
I/O pressure are all valuable metrics to graph on a PBX.

> The CPU usage for each processor separately? For all the processors?
> Network usage? On what interfaces exactly?

Configurable, of course.  :-)

-A.