[asterisk-gui] Graphs

Brandon Kruse bkruse at digium.com
Fri Apr 27 09:29:30 MST 2007

As one of my bsd friends said, /proc/ should exist.

Again, I would going to try to find and fix this problem (my apologies Phillip)
so that when you configured it would make sure if its a linux system.

The only things that are valid in GUI trunk now is the head -n 1 /proc/stat,
I am currently not using the memory one yet. I Will, however, be adding more
features and better graphs in the future, just a little tied up in bug fixing now
instead of adding new features. (pari more than me)

And what head -n 1 /proc/stat gives is the current statistics on all (including just one)
the CPUs.

Anything that will give you any kind of CPU information, if you could find for me,
I would be glad to add it into trunk.

But the output is:
$ head -n 1 /proc/stat
cpu 258986 2642 74691 34322779 83043 539044

However, I use those numbers to get a percentage, if you know of a better way, that will
also be appreciated :]

-bkruse