[asterisk-gui] running asterisk as non-root users

Stefan van der Eijk stefan at eijk.nu
Sat Apr 21 15:07:34 MST 2007

I help maintain the asterisk packages in the Mandriva distribution.
Those packages are configured to run asterisk under the "asterisk"
user. Feel free to check the .spec file of these packages to see what
else we needed to change.

http://svn.mandriva.com/cgi-bin/viewvc.cgi/packages/cooker/asterisk/current/SPECS/asterisk.spec?revision=819

regards,

Stefan