[asterisk-gui] asterisk-gui install

Gary Luckritz gary.luckritz at acclaris.com
Fri Apr 20 14:07:21 MST 2007

Brandon,

Thank you for the incredibly quick response. One last question then - what
(if anything) is available (commercial or otherwise) for a gui that will
work with business edition? Nothing I have come across has mentioned that it
would work specifically with BE. I'm a linux admin (believe it or not!) and
comfortable with vi for editing the files, but others that will need to
cover from time to time are from a Windows-only world.

Thank you in advance,

Gary Luckritz