[asterisk-gui] File editor problem

Piotr Szala pietia7 at tlen.pl
Thu Apr 19 23:16:46 MST 2007

I did some toying around with this new feature to add new config files
through file editor. Whenever I introduce => "sign" funny things strat
to happen. Try putting some a line like in extensions.conf: exten =>
blahblahblah and open it in any file editor. And vice versa in any
editor put this kind of line as you would in extensions.conf and try
to edit it in file editor. See what is displayed when editing and what
is saved.

Cheers