[asterisk-gui] Opinion, what do you want in the gui for users?

Brandon Kruse bkruse at digium.com
Fri Apr 13 12:42:16 MST 2007

I totally agree,

If you guys want to start working on the GUI, go for it.

I would love to get more community members involved, this discussion
alone is priceless, slowly defining exactly what the user wants and
what would be awesome.

The provisioning stuff, we will see. Alot of things must be integrated
into asterisk as well, we will see.

I like where the discussion is going though, keep it up!

-brandon