[asterisk-gui] Backup option

Alexandre Moutinho Santos alex.moutinho at alexandre-santos.com
Fri Apr 6 12:16:42 MST 2007

Hi,
I've been testing the aadk branch on a OpenWRT linux. This router has a
USB port so I changed the test of the existence of a CF card from
/dev/hda1 to /dev/scsi/... and it's working. But I noticed that by now
it only generates a tar file and doesn't copy that file to the CF or USB
stick. It's missing that part, isn't it?

Alex

P.S. I've been reading some articles and now I know that the Digium AADK
has a lot of features that are far beyond a simple STAMP board :-) If
only it wasn't so expensive.........