[asterisk-gui] Looking for PBX solution - as reseller

Tudor Seicarescu cameoro at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 5 12:42:27 MST 2007

The post was actually submitted by someone else, but I
am re-sending it because it responds to our demands.

Hello,

I am currently researching various asterisk-based
solutions to resell to our
customers.

Are there commercial asterisk-based PBX Systems with
an attractive
reseller package?

The description was copied almost entirely from
someone else since requirements are almost the same.

Here is what we are looking for:

1.)  Integration:  We would be interested in
installing/configuring/managing
the system ourselves, with the option to contact the
company if there are
any issues arising beyond the scope of our asterisk
knowledge.  We should be
able to handle most (if not all) questions/issues.

2.)  Demos:  We would like to demo this system.  So,
before we decide to partner up with a
company, we need to install/test/learn about it in our
environment before
taking this to the public, thus we would require a
demo build (We can
provide the hardware).

3.)  Minimum Orders:  Since we are a start-up business
(Office officially
opened Jan 2006), our customer base will be quite
small.  Therefore, we
will require a "grace period" to gain a customer base.

We are open to both US-based, Canadian and
International companies to partner with.
Whoever has the best combination of reseller
options/asterisk features is
what we are looking for.

Please feel free to contact me via email.

Tudor Seicarescu

(450) 466 0527