[asterisk-gui] Should the GUI write to actual config files?

Alexandre Moutinho Santos alex.moutinho at alexandre-santos.com
Thu Apr 5 09:27:14 MST 2007

Hi Brandon,
I once used the Advanced option on the GUI to configure sip.conf and
what I noticed was that the GUI added the options available there (blank
or not) to the end of sip.conf. As I had installed the sample sip.conf
it was a bit messy (visually speaking :-) ).
My opinion would be to replace all configuration files (the ones that
are installed with make samples) with simpler ones, without all those
examples and comments but with the basic functionality.

Alex