[asterisk-gui] Please build aadk for me

Alexandre Moutinho Santos alex.moutinho at alexandre-santos.com
Wed Apr 4 09:13:49 MST 2007

I will test the aadk branche on my router with OpenWRT linux and then
I'll be back and give the community some feedback.
I saw on the aadk code that Digium was developing their/your appliance
on  Blackfin with uClinux (the website of the uClinux project says that
Blackfin is one of the architectures supported so I inbestigated a bit
more). One of the things that I noticed most was that Blackfin is a very
good solution for sound and telecomunication applications, with a lot of
coding/decoding like we see in Asterisk with all this codecs.
I'm still waiting for a quotation for a STAMP board, like I said
yesterday, as a test bed for Asterisk.