[asterisk-gui] Please build aadk for me

Pari Nannapaneni pari at digium.com
Tue Apr 3 09:33:53 MST 2007

 > But if he is just talking about the GUI, then will work fine.

No, the aadk gui will not work properly on his machine,
because parts of the aadk gui will check for things like
if a compact flash is mounted, and also the network
management stuff etc is built for the appliance.

Dome,
if you do not have a digium appliance, i do not understand why you want to
run the aadk-gui on you machine instead of the one from /trunk.

thanks
Pari