[asterisk-gui] Blank "port " option

Alexandre Moutinho Santos alex.moutinho at alexandre-santos.com
Sun Apr 1 08:17:03 MST 2007

Great.
Wouldn't it be more fail proof just to add only options with values
altered/added by the user/admin? What I understood from this error is
that if an options isn't defined in the users.conf file then that
peer/user uses the default one that is defined in the sip.conf file or
iax.conf file. But if a value is defined as null then it passes a null
value and errors can occur.
Another thing: I connected two Asterisk servers using SIP and the GUI.
One server has extensions 6000-6999 and the other extensions 7000-7999.
On each server a created a user and a service provider without problems.
The only thing that I had to configure manually was the name of the
user: in the GUI every user must have a "Name" but if I enter a name
then the CID from the other server is always that name I defined in the
GUI and not the name assigned to the extension on the other server. I
think that the check you are doing on the users configuration shouldn't
exist.

Alex