[asterisk-gui] GUI

QUICK, RANDY RQUICK at THCS.ORG
Thu Nov 30 09:46:17 MST 2006

Upgrade you AsteriskNOW box.  The upgrade was avail as of yesterday evening.  I actally got a trunk programmed,  but have not had time to reg a phone yet.

________________________________

From: asterisk-gui-bounces at lists.digium.com on behalf of David Thomas
Sent: Thu 11/30/2006 10:43 AM
To: Asterisk GUI project discussion
Subject: Re: [asterisk-gui] GUI

It does not appear to work as of yet. At least that was my experience
with the new Digium AsteriskNOW distro.

I got stack overflow errors in IE immediatly after logging in, and
using both IE and Firefox I was unable to enter and save configuration
info on many occasions throughout the GUI.

Also you may nned to go into single user mode and change the root
password if you want root access to the box. The initial login name is
"admin". This had a bunch of folks stumped.

I will try an install from scratch soon to see if I get the same, but
from what I've read, most people are of the conclusion that it is not
yet functional.

David