[asterisk-gui] GUI

QUICK, RANDY RQUICK at THCS.ORG
Thu Nov 30 09:34:09 MST 2006

The gui looks good.  It is still not up to snuff, and I dought that anyone is using for anything more than just a few phones.  I think that non techies will be easily trained on it once it's 100%.

________________________________

From: asterisk-gui-bounces at lists.digium.com on behalf of Paul Castagna
Sent: Thu 11/30/2006 6:57 AM
To: asterisk-gui at lists.digium.com
Subject: [asterisk-gui] GUI

can we get some feed back on folks who have used asterisk gui such as ease of use for non techies would be interested to see if any one has used on larger sytems of  100+ extentions.  and what are some of the problems

Paul Castagna
954-446-2528
www.crtechnologyinc.com
Home Of The Award Winning Wildfire Virtual Assistant