[asterisk-gui] svn 131 - can't connect to gui.

Pari Nannapaneni pari at digium.com
Sun Nov 19 15:26:54 MST 2006

Interesting ..

can you make sure of a few things

1. make sure that the bindaddr is set to 0.0.0.0
    in both manager.conf (for AMI) and in http.conf (for the webserver)

2. Restart asterisk after changes to these files

3. and make sure you are connecting to the right URL
    http://127.0.0.1:8088/asterisk/static/config/cfgbasic.html

4. Are there any firewall settings in Fedora Core 6
    blocking access to port 8088

Note: You need Asterisk 1.4 to use the GUI and asterisk should be up and
running to be able to use the GUI.

regards,
Pari