[asterisk-gui] Regarding .. "getting your improvements/features/fixes into trunk"

Pari Nannapaneni pari at digium.com
Thu Dec 21 18:34:14 MST 2006

Hello all ,

We just wanted to thank everyone that's expressed interest in contributing
features and enhancements to the GUI. We're excited about getting a high-quality,
full-featured GUI out as quickly as possible, and looking forward to working with
the Asterisk community to get that done.

As those of who have been following in SVN know, the GUI is under active development.
At present we're working on a list of outstanding bugs, and making sure that
all the core set of features are there in place before adding any advanced
features to the GUI. We still have a number of features that we've developed
that have to be integrated, tested, and checked-in.

If you are interested in working on or contributing a new feature,
please send a summary of your interest/idea to the asterisk-gui
mailing list.  If you've already started making changes, please track
the updates in SVN so you can stay current.

In a couple of weeks (early January), we'll be able to better
organize GUI contributions. Please bear with us!

Pari

--
Pari Nannapaneni
Digium, Inc.