[asterisk-gui] Preventing duplicate logins

Steven Sokol ssokol at sokol-associates.com
Thu Dec 21 16:51:15 MST 2006

> Very nice work in such a short time! When going through the GUI setup wizard
> on the current release I can't click next on the date page. Any
> ideas/workarounds?

Thanks for the compliment!  Most of the credit goes to Mark and Pari
who cooked up the framework in the first place.

You've actually hit the end of the Wizard if you're seeing the date
range.  I still need to create the ITSP/Trunk screen and also the DID
assignment screen.  Should get them knocked out over the holiday.

Cheers,

Steve

--
Steven Sokol