[asterisk-gui] UpdateConfig has a limited URI length

Steven Sokol ssokol at sokol-associates.com
Wed Dec 20 12:48:46 MST 2006

Yea.  I was afraid of that.  For the time being I have a means of
writing as many lines as I need using multiple calls.  It seems to
work quite well.  I'll update the public display of my stuff and you
can see it in the menu configuration and in the system setup wizard.

Speaking of which, check out the setup wizard (right now it runs from
a button on the "Home" tab but eventually it will kick off
automatically if the system has not been configured).  Still a work in
progress, but it gets the idea across.

Also check out the new "Dialplan Settings" tab which allows you to
renumber your entire system.

http://www.sokol-associates.com:8088/asterisk/static/config/cfglinksys.html

Login with "manager" as both user and password.

-S