[asterisk-gui] Creating Voicemenus

Mat Jones mat at bibliopolis.com
Wed Dec 13 09:47:08 MST 2006

"Dial other extensions" is if you want the user to be able to manually enter an extension, no? Not
redirect during a menu step. Either way, I tried checking the box as you suggested, and the step is
written to extensions.conf as follows still:

exten = s,3,Goto(301|1)

which still fails, as the default context is not specified.

Mat