[asterisk-gui] Feature question/suggestion

Pari Nannapaneni pari at digium.com
Fri Dec 8 09:15:25 MST 2006

Hi Shem,

I was just checking that's what you really meant. Anyway coming to the
case where if you want alphanumeric names for Queues
edit the pattern field in line 421 of queues.html to something like

<input size='5' id='name' pattern='^[a-zA-Z_0-9]*$' class="input8">

and that should allow alphanumeric fields.

I guess you need to also remove the extension length check (line 161 to line 165)
may be just comment them out
//if( localextenlength !=  $('name').value.length){
//	alert("Sorry, An Extension must be  "+ localextenlength  + " digits !");
//	$('name').focus();
//	return ;
//}

regards