[asterisk-gui] Feature question/suggestion

Shem Valentine shemsp1 at digis.net
Thu Dec 7 17:52:35 MST 2006

Hey Pari,

Sorry to be hitting this list so often.  The three digit extensions
works great (now that I have the localext.html), as does the
alphanumeric passwords.  Thank you for adding those.  Could you possibly
add alphanumeric to Call Queues -> Queue: as well?

Thanks again for all the work put into this,
-Shem Valentine