[asterisk-gui] Feature question/suggestion

Shem Valentine shemsp1 at digis.net
Wed Dec 6 21:41:45 MST 2006

Hey Pari,

Thanks for the response, and sorry for the double post (e-mail client
acting up).  When I go to Options -> Local Extension settings, it points
to https://host.domain.com:8089/asterisk/static/config/localexts.html,
which is non-existant.  I browsed SVN and it doesn't exist there either.

Thanks for adding the alphanumeric capabilities to the password :D

Have a good day,
-Shem Valentine