[asterisk-gui] some problems viewing 'System Info'

Pari Nannapaneni pari at digium.com
Mon Dec 4 12:23:31 MST 2006

Hi Paul, Please run

http://$IP:$PORT/asterisk/static/config/setup.html
	OR
http://$IP/static/config/setup.html (on asterisk NOW)

This would create the asterisk_guitools context needed in extensions.conf

To eliminate this problem in future versions I'm working on a function which
is called after  user logsin,  essentially checks whether everything needed is in place.
If not, it will inform the user and install the needed context in extensions.conf

regards
Pari