[asterisk-gui] *, GUI problems

Pari Nannapaneni pari at digium.com
Mon Dec 4 10:37:23 MST 2006

Dear huangzm,

I've added a workaround for this in JavaScript .. but the actual problem is that
when a user tries to login when he is already connected manager, the webserver is
returning "Invalid/Unknown Command" instead of saying something like "already Logged In"

I've submitted a bug report internally and this will be fixed soon.
But the for the time being, it should work fine with version 146 or later

-pari