[asterisk-gui] GUI occasionally kills Asterisk

Steven Sokol ssokol at sokol-associates.com
Mon Dec 4 09:17:30 MST 2006

Pari,

Here's the version info:

Asterisk SVN-branch-1.4-r46433M built by root @
steven-sokols-computer.local on a i386 running Darwin on 2006-10-30
17:18:32 UTC

I can reproduce it fairly readily on my MacBook Pro notebook (2.0 GHz
core-duo) but it take much longer to reproduce on my MacPro (dual
Xeron dual-core 2.66 GHz).  I'm not sure exactly what that means -- my
gut reaction is to call it a race issue which don't happen on the
screamin' machine but does happen on the notebook (which has half the
cores and 1/4 the CPU horespower).

I ran Asterisk in gdb and found that several different errors are
taking place but that the fault always takes place somewhere in the
web server code in manager.c.

Do you want me to post a bug and upload the html page and the config
files I'm using?

Thanks,

Steve