[asterisk-embedded] Building asterisk for embedded ARM target

Ori Idan ori at helicontech.co.il
Thu Mar 13 03:36:08 CDT 2008

I still have problems compiling asterisk for ARM.
I have set the CC environment variable and used configure as: ./configure
--host=i386 --build=arm-linux-gnu
I got again an error complaining about no termcap support.
When I run configure without --host and --build and without CC environment
variable set it works fine and even compiles.

What am I doing wrong?

--
Ori Idan

--