[asterisk-embedded] DTMF

Stelios Koroneos skoroneos at digital-opsis.com
Wed Jun 11 04:04:17 CDT 2008

Denx has both fp and nonfp toolchains (at least for the powerpc I have
checked)
I am not sure about arm as I have never used a Denx arm toolchain
Better send them an email, they are very responsive.

Another way to find if your toolchain support soft-fp is to disable the fp
kernel emulation and try and run asterisk (or any other app that requires
fp)
If your toolchain does not have soft fp you will start seeing "illegal
instruction" messages and the programs will segfault

Stelios S. Koroneos

Digital OPSiS - Embedded Intelligence
http://www.digital-opsis.com