[asterisk-embedded] Address to Flash uClinux to on AADK

Brian Alexander balexander at visionpointsystems.com
Thu Nov 1 12:54:21 CDT 2007

I have an AADK developer unit (S888i RevA) that I want to upgrade to a more
recent version of the asterisk AADK software. I can upload a gzip compressed
image to uboot and boot it using

tftp 1000000 uImage
bootm 1000000

I am not certain about how and where to flash to save it so that the
software will be available between restarts. The documentation I have says
to use:

cp.b 1000000 200400000 $(filesize)

Is the 200400000 address correct? Also, I am guessing that the $(filesize)
should be replaced with the size, in bytes, of the image. (or is $filesize
set by tftp when the image is uploaded?)

Thanks,
-Brian