[asterisk-embedded] UBOOT on my appliance doesn't seem to be able to talk Ethernet any more

Stephen Davies stephen.l.davies at gmail.com
Sun Jul 22 09:41:40 CDT 2007

Hi,

Been trying to play again on my Appliance, but since last time UBOOT
seems to have forgotten how to work the ethernet interface.

I start up, setenv ipaddr 192.168.88.66, then try for instance "ping
192.168.88.8".
If I tcpdump on 192.168.88.8 I can see the appliance ARPing for
192.168.88.8, and the reply, but the appliance apparently doesn't see
the reply.

Its the same if I try to tftpboot.  you can see the arp and reply, but
the appliance apparently doesn't see the reply.

Since I worked with it last, we have changed some of our ethernet
switches etc.

Any advice?

At the moment I'm using kermit to upload a new uImage - but more than
30 minutes to upload really does suck a bit...

Thanks,
Steve