[asterisk-embedded] Test suite for embedded systems

Stelios Koroneos skoroneos at digital-opsis.com
Mon Nov 20 12:15:21 MST 2006

Well embedded systems have different requirments and different resources.
We have systems which are "embedded in drag"  (pc's in a smallish box) to
systems which lack fpu,mmu etc.
Most of the embedded platforms that run *, currently
1) Do not have any fxs/fxo port functionality
2) Almost all the codecs that require fpu (g729,lpc,ilbc) are either not
running or not functional.
3) Are memory limited (RAM <=32MB)

Sure if something comes up it would be possible to be used to measure
scalability on both "larger" systems and embedded.
I think people have posted "results" on i386 systems but very little info
exists on embedded stuff.

And as i said, its an effort to get the embedded list going, any other
ideas/proposals/topics are most welcome :)