[asterisk-doc] After wiki.asterisk.org was upgraded my user no loger exists.

Kevin P. Fleming kpfleming at digium.com
Wed Jun 8 07:30:24 CDT 2011

On 06/07/2011 09:20 PM, Jose P. Espinal wrote:
> Hello Guys,
>
> After the Wiki was updated to the 3.5.X version, my username is no loger
> available:
>
> user: khratos
> mail: jpe at slackware-es.com

It wasn't the upgrade to Confluence 3.5 that caused this, it was the
migration of the Asterisk issue tracker over to JIRA and the import of a
large number of user accounts from Mantis. We're working on resolving
it, and it should be taken care of today or tomorrow at the latest.

> I had some documents on my personal space. Is there a way to recover the
> account?

Nothing has been lost.

--
Kevin P. Fleming