[asterisk-doc] SLA update

Philip Prindeville philipp_subx at redfish-solutions.com
Mon Jul 19 17:32:37 CDT 2010

  Ok, so I finally got asterisk trunk building in Astlinux... got the bug that was stopping SIP from working resolved (17665... thanks Mark!)... and have 11688 patching in after some tweaking... which should allow me to use SLA (and BLF) with my SPA-942's.

So I just need to get around to get around to writing and testing the SLA configs themselves.

Was going through the attachments on the bug itself, but it's a little cluttered and not clear which ones still apply.