[asterisk-doc] Are Asterisk docs available online?

Jim Van Meggelen jim at vanmeggelen.ca
Sun Sep 13 21:35:10 CDT 2009

Just click on the picture of the book's cover and you'll have your PDF! :-)

You could also go to O'Reilly's site for the book
http://oreilly.com/catalog/9780596510480/
And click on the tiny little "Online Book" link that they've placed to
the left .

Enjoy!

Jim

Jeff Sherk Forerunner Ministries wrote:
> Are the Asterisk docs available online anywhere?
>
> I have looked thru the asterisk.org site, but I can't seem to find any
> specific docs... just lots of forum posts!
>
> Thanks

Jim Van Meggelen
jim at vanmeggelen.ca
http://www.oreillynet.com/pub/au/2177

"A child is the ultimate startup, and I have three.
This makes me rich."
                    Guy Kawasaki