[asterisk-doc] Who's Willing to Contribute ?

Robert Broyles robert at poornam.com
Mon Feb 9 05:00:44 CST 2009

Seems this message didn't go through the first time. If you get it a
second time, I'm sorry.

============

A few weeks ago, in the users lists, I was speaking about the lack of
proper documentation regarding Asterisk. While there is the Asterisk
Bible (http://asteriskdocs.org) - great read by the way ... and there's
voip-info.org - there isn't really a good source for comprehensive
documentation on Asterisk.

With that in mind, our organization is prepared to sponsor a project
such as this. However, we're looking to know how much contribution the
community is willing to give.

I look forward to hearing everyone's feedback in this regard. Thanks in
advance for your time.

--
Regards,
Robert Broyles