[asterisk-doc] Digium mailing list server maintenance - Thursday, June 14, 5PM to 8PM CDT

Dale Allan dale at cybercat.co.za
Wed Jun 13 12:36:16 MST 2007

Hi,

I'm afraid that spam has become such a problem that I have decided to use Zerospam to protect my Inbox, and as a result, an email that you recently sent to me has been temporarily blocked.

If you intended to send me this mail, then please click the link below to add yourself to my trusted address list.  It only takes a few seconds, and you only have to do this once.

I'm sorry for any inconvenience caused.

Regards

Dale Allan
https://www.zerospam.co.nz/validate/2007-06-14-073612136-820DC985-8B01-4712-9416-345935FEF2D8