[asterisk-doc] Accessible documentation vor blind users

Andrew D Kirch trelane at trelane.net
Sat Feb 24 01:18:51 MST 2007

Jim Van Meggelen wrote:
> I have sent a note to our editor to determine what might be done.
>
> Jim

I may be losing my mind, but wasn't one of the purposes of elcomsoft's
breaking of the ebook (Read as PDF) standard to provide ebooks for the
blind.  There should be a blind-enabled pdf reader out there even if
it's not from adobe

--
Andrew D Kirch  |       Abusive Hosts Blocking List      | www.ahbl.org
Security Admin  |  Summit Open Source Development Group  | www.sosdg.org