[asterisk-doc] French translation ?

Peter Beckman beckman at purplecow.com
Mon May 29 21:17:00 MST 2006

On Sat, 27 May 2006, Nicolas Mathey wrote:

> Is there a group which is managing localization ? If not, may I start a
> french translation of the Oreilly edtition or the volume 1 ?

  I, and hopefully soon, others, am working on DocBook-based documentation
  for asterisk.

  http://mph.gotdns.com:82/manual/en/

  It is not yet finished, however there is a plan for allowing for
  translations.  They would have their own SVN tree to work out of, but
  would be encorporated into the main distribution of the docs.

  I'm not sure what the SVN public path access is to the docs, but if you
  can find it, or someone posts it, go nuts.

Beckman