[Asterisk-doc] Moving ahead!

Randy Resnick randulo at ssl-mail.com
Thu May 11 09:43:41 MST 2006

Leif Madsen wrote:
> On 5/11/06, Jim Van Meggelen <jim at vanmeggelen.ca> wrote:
>>> It might if I were an American -- however, I don't speak that language
>>> -- I speak Canadian, which is a very close dialect of 'the
>>> Queen's english'. The American language often confuses me :)

I once wrote to someone in French "in spite of the fact than a huge
abyss separates our languages" (English and French)  and a few years
later somone on TV said French and the Canadian French speakers are
"separated by the abyss of the *same* language". True, when a French
Canadian movie is shown on French TV, they do have French subtitles!

So what about my question about a Windows based of linux command line
editor to read these doc files? eh?

rr