[asterisk-doc] Re: Is the project dead?

Leonardo Bauchwitz lbauchwitz at yahoo.com.ar
Fri May 5 13:10:05 MST 2006

Hello,
The only problem is the name of a directory. It is an old problem -when the project was created in ourproject  -.
But the project is called Asterisk in Spanish (Castellano).
Also I will see if it is possible to change the name to the directory.

------
Leonardo F. Bauchwitz

Leif Madsen <asterisk.leif.madsen at gmail.com> escribió: On 5/5/06, Leonardo Bauchwitz  wrote:
> Hello Alejandro
> The project https://ourproject.org/projects/asterix/ is
> still alive.

I would strongly suggest you not use the 'asterix' name for two
reasons:  Asterisk is not pronounced Asterix -- you must
pro-nun-ci-ate -- and it's not Asstricks either :) The second reason
being that there is already something called Asterix --
http://gb.asterix.com/ -- who I've heard have already used legal
powers.

Just my .02 CAD (0.018 USD)
Leif Madsen.