[Asterisk-doc] I'd like to "Get Involved" :-)

Peter Beckman beckman at purplecow.com
Tue Mar 28 16:06:31 MST 2006

On Tue, 28 Mar 2006, Jim Van Meggelen wrote:

> Try this:
>
> http://www.asteriskdocs.org/modules/tinycontent/index.php?id=11

  It's a book about Asterisk?  A good one, true.

  Though not very useful for those of us who just want very fast, HTML-based access
  to functions, config files, etc.  Have you ever seen the PHP.net
  documentation?

  Go to php.net/substr and it takes you directly to a page all about the
  substr function.  Examples, notices about versions this function is
  supported in, caveats, comments, etc.

  That's why I want to help write DocBook-based documentation for Asterisk,
  so Asterisk can have the same, easy to read, online documentation.

Beckman