[Asterisk-doc] I'd like to "Get Involved" :-)

Peter Beckman beckman at purplecow.com
Tue Mar 28 12:00:30 MST 2006

Hey --

I love asterisk and I love php.net's online documentation and I hate that
Asterisk is so horribly documented.

I was going to start my own DocBook for Asterisk, but it looks like the
documentation project has already started that.

So, I'm in.  My personal goal is to make Asterisk DocBook documentation as
easy, succinct and clear as PHP's documentation; hopefully that falls in
line with some of the goals of the project's leaders as well!

     http://www.php.net/manual/howto/

I looked at a few of the docs online under the Get Involved link, but I
didn't see anything as clear as the above link.  Did I miss it?

Anyway, I hope to help as I myself learn Asterisk.  Mmmmm, XML. :-)

Beckman