[asterisk-doc] How to write new application for Asterisk by usingC

Roma, Tito O. roma.to at ibank.com.ph
Fri Jul 21 02:05:19 MST 2006

Hi!

I need somebody to help me on Asterisk at home/tribox....

Recently, I downloaded the ISO file of Asterisk at home from
tribox.org......successfully install it in my pc......my problem is I
could not login the Asterisk.....the final display looks like this:

Asterisk1 login:
            I try "root"
Password: password  -> login incorrect......

Thanks in advance...

Tito O. Roma