[asterisk-doc] php like web documentation

Randy Resnick randulo at ssl-mail.com
Fri Jul 14 10:01:43 MST 2006

Peter Beckman wrote:
>   Wow, thanks!  I'm happy to post my existing work there and see if we can
>   get a subdomain from asteriskdocs.org to point at it.

What is your plan, though? To format the ongoing work and make it easier
to add things like comments, or? Any of you can contact me off list if
you wish, but I'd like to hear from the Jim et al about what they think.
No sense in further fragmenting things. Will people be ready to do stuff
on such a server? By the way other than the obvious apache/php/mysql,
does the structure need anything else?

rr